Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Yummeh

Vanilla Wafers= Yummehest stuff on the planet. Oh yah. They are my comfort food, from now until forever. Something I noticed? I blog more than all of ya'll. SOO HAHAHAHAH!

Also, I wonder if any of you would be able to tell if someone was trying to fake being me. Would you? Woah. That's cahrazyyy!

<3

Anyway, I'm sure ya'll are wondering about the whole, secret new legacy thing. Well, I supposes your going to have to keep wondering! This is where I'd usually say, just joshing, and hand it to yuh on a silver platter. NOT TODAY! Your just gonna have to wait! Yup, sorreh folks!

Do know that I love you all, and if Christians try to take over MY site... (Probably won't ever happen...) They better watch out.

Btw, Fury's blog is up, and a new chapter of T<3FL should be out soon, I believes(:

With Love,
Khaos~

P.S. I started a forum at the sims 3 site, asking for pictures of YOUR pets games. Please, if yuh have it, post 'em over there! I NEED TO BE KEPT SANE. Well, as sane as I am, I'm usually not sane at all :P

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so we'll do like this. You send me vanilla wafers, and I won't have to go to USA. We've got a deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever had any? Mmmm. Thinking about them makes my mouth water!! I'll send the stuff, if you send me some kind of.. Just lost my train of thought. But sims 3 Pets is always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete