Wednesday, November 9, 2011

11-11-11 (AKA: Wish Day)

Ah, 11-11-11. Not only is is the ultimate wish day, but probably the ultimate death day. I mean, think about it. How many of you WOULDN'T wish for the person you hate to die? I don't hate anyone right now, I don't like when people don't like me -__- But, true shiz, don't yah think?

What are youise guise wishing for? I've got my list narrowed down to 2 things.

1. My first kiss (Yes. I am 13 and have not had my first kiss yet. I'm saving it for someone special :))
2. The guy I honestly truly *like* will ask me out.

I had wishes for other people, but I decided it's wish day, and they can do whateves. I told yuh, I can be selfish. Ho well, at least I acknowlege it(:

The thing I like best about wish day is that it just seems so magical. I'm the kind of positive upbeat person that would make a negative person commit suicide. I'm the bouncy bubbly girl in the front row. And yes, I do play dumb. Alot. Not with ya'll, but with my friends? Totally.

And as for Fury's site shutting down, I'm sorreh that I'm losing some friends, but it's the internet, and who knows, they maybe stalkers. I must send thanks to Tova for trackng down my blog, of course(:

And also, I was wondering who actually reads my extremely long posts? Do you, like, skim it or read it whole-heartedly? Random question, not really important(:

Another random thing that's magical, don't talk about how feet suck and stuff, because you know what? They look like wings. Sursly, look at your feet. They look like wings, unless you are deformed, in which I say show me a picture. Because mutations fascinate me. I wasn't born with any though....

Did anyone watch *Glee* yesterday? You guys must know it is my favorite show of all time. And I also must say, I kind of don't like Blaine... But I luffff Kurt <3

I'm going to gt off before I rant about how I don't like Blaine. Also! A really hot dude? Adam Levine. Look him up. He's the lead singer of one my favorite bands of all time, Maroon 5.

Anywho Byee!

With Love,
Khaos~

P.S. Go to the bar. Meet Vericio, my hedgehog. Feed him a strawberry. And tell me how cute he is. Thank you, that is all(:

2 comments:

  1. You're 13? So am I! :D
    I don't have any special wish... :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, haha! i finally narrowed mine down, but it took a lil while. Liek, I had bunches of wishes, but I got my priorities straight(:

    ReplyDelete