Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pretty Boy

I. Made. The. Best. Guy. I. Have. Ever. Made. In. The. History. Of. Sims 3!!!

Okay, so, loking back at some of my other work, it's pretty shoddy. Like Eli? Yah, yah, very, boyish. I could never make a guy who didn't look like a pitiful child. BUT yesterday, I DID.

His name is Micheal Torrez, and I plopped him in with a wife, named Kayleigh Torrez. I'm sure you know which is which. Here's a family collage for you, just because I love you.

An early Thanksgiving card for Yah(:

Also, I'm having issues with picnik, it not wanting to do what I need it to do, basically. I need something else to edit my pictures, and bad, so if you guys know anything, help me out? Please?

Also, the next chapter of The Imagine Legacy will be out around Thanksgiving. Maybe two, or three. Nah, the most I'll go is two ;)

And, so far, no luck with the whole,doll thing. So, now I'm looking around MS3B looking for Thanksgiving clutter, oh yah.

Love Always,
Khaos~

P.S. What are you lovelies up to? I'm pretty not informed at all at the moment, honestly. So lemmeh know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment