Thursday, November 3, 2011

6 Months? Already?

So tw overy important milestones in one week. We've got 1000 viewers, AND 6 months! All crammed into a tiny little week! Ohhh! I just love all my fans, and I love that they come back, just to read my posts(: It's  really great to know SOMEONE is reading this. I was always scared I would have 6 months, and only like 8 views. I was really worried, but I went through with it anyway. And I'm so glad I did! it makes me all smiley inside, you have no idea. I think I might cry while writing this(: Happy tears of course. No sadness here!

Mwah~
Khaos

P.S. I love you! Thanks for believing in me, and for becoming my interconeected friends!(:

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! YAY!
    http://img10.glitterfy.com/graphics/182/congrats_kitty.gif

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.furyredsays.com/
    Where did her site go???

    And thanks you guys, And Marie, that was epic, thanks soooo much! I can honestly say in RL I have had the worst week in my entire life.. It's cool to just be able to get on here, because I know our blogs are really just a big happy smiley place... No bad says here!(:(:(:(:

    ReplyDelete