Monday, November 28, 2011

Mwah!

Kisses! We just hung the ornaments on our tree, and they look lovely! I so do enjoy Christmas, especially when I'm almost positive I'm getting Sims 3 Pets! Ah yes! Don't think I forgot to take pictures of my newest sim! Well, I didn't but blogger won't upload her beautious headshot! WHY BLOGGER WHY?

Ah well, I'll cry by myself, ah, this corner looks nice. *Cries*

Mmk, better :)

Sooo, has anyone read the first chapter (That I suggested, and Marie Antoinette wrote!) of the Antoinette Legacy/ Story/ type thing? It's REALLYYYY good! You can find it here! (Enjoy, I know I did!)

And now, I think I'm going to finish watching Hannah Montana the Movie (It's been years since it's been on, so I think I'll relinquish some memories, haha!) and play with Beau the kitty cat!

Love Always,
Khaos~

1 comment: