Friday, November 11, 2011

Announcement

Well, I promised you an announcement, and here it is. (I couldn't wait to share) But.... The Carters are dead. Gone. Wank computer deleted them, and I can't retrieve them. I can say I'm working on a super secret project, (Tova, check your email!) that I think is very interesting. It'll be really cool, I'm sure you're going to like it. So.. Yeah. That was it.

And I would like someone to make a world for me. Severely. And post pictures so I'll be able to see. It'll featured in my story(:

If you can't make me a world, tell me how to get CAW to work, because whenever I downloaded it, it didn't work, saying something about beta, and I was like wtff? Yeah. Hahaha.

So yeah.
With Love,
Khaos~

3 comments:

  1. Awww... The Carters *teardrops* Well I'm on mac so I can't get CAW :c. Well I'm happy for you and I also got Sims RUnning. Haven't played the Vintages but cross yuhhr fingers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AlsoKhaos come talk to me over at RubberUnicorns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAW doesn't work on my computer, it says something that I need the newest version and shiz... But if you'd like some Sims for the neighbourhood you can download from my studio at TS3.com. I'm iTova :3

    ReplyDelete