Saturday, November 5, 2011

HOW TO LOVEEEE!(:

Sorry, I couldn't remember the title I wanted to use for this post, and How to Love by Lil' Wayne was on. So yeah. I'm swagtastic, oh yah.

Okay, so some forshizzle junk up in the bloggeshpere. Where did Fury's site go...? It's like a crediting thing now. Wtfffff? Weird right?

So, like, I have no idea why but I'm obsessed with getting Pets. I'm making apartments in Bridgeport just for families with pets. I'm totally messed up!

And for local simming, I have a few pictures of my recent simming. I made Abbie Kelley (Hamming) who is now a four star celebrity and has a girl named Shelby Marie, and is pregnant with another babeh(: Aww! Pregnancy in the sims can be really sweet, if the father is wrapped around the little baby's finger. I want a little baby someday... Not anytime soon though, God, please not anytime soon!




She's just absolutely darling, right? The horrific man in the background is Tyler Dolohov, (Harry Potter reference, donchaknow ;) ) I made him too.....

But he was her best guy friend, but she got together with Tom Wordy, then Matthew Hamming, who she eventually married. Tyler got very jealous (Every wish he had was about her, and her's were a mix of Tom and Matthew) and eventually blew up at his love, and slapped her. It didn't end there, though. He also fought her, throwing her around and pushing her. It was all autonomous!

Tyler now has a girlfriend, Marina Prattle, and doesn't bother Abbie anymore. (Oh yeah, he went to the same party as Matthew and Abbie ONCE. Matthew showed him what a real man was ;) He beat him up for abusing Abbie. That's a really sweet guy, right thar.)

The third picture is Shelby Marie. She's got green eyes, and she's a real cutie-pie(: The thing she's playing with is her IF, Bradley(: They'll be cute together someday(:

Girl look at that body, girl look at that body, girl look at that body... I WORK OUT!!
I'm sexy and I know it-LMFAO

Look 'em up on youtube, I like this one, Party Rock Anthem, and Shots. Maybe their just a teenager thang, but whateves, I like them, even though they aren't appropriate in public places. Maybe with your friends or something, but not in a sophisticated group, haha!

So, does anyone know my sim username on the sims website? Here's a link, yeah, that's me. I never go on it, but hey you're free to FR me or whatever. I'm thinking of started to be more active on the forums there, and just being on that site more. Everyone complains but I honestlyhave never had a real big issue with the sim or the sims site. Maybe I'm just lucky...
With Love:
Krazy Khaos

No comments:

Post a Comment