Friday, November 25, 2011

Sim, Sim, Sim.

Sims, sim, sim, la, la, la! How was you guy's Thanksgiving? Mine was cool, I guess. Just another boring day, just with better internet, moar people.

I've been playing sims ALLL the live long day!!!! That, watching movies, and trying to make oatmeal. and beg for starbursts and vanilla wafers.

Also, I downloaded a few worlds, and they. Are. Amazing!!!! I've recently placed the Torrez family in Cornucopia, and the bursting at the seem shousehold has broken up.

Micheal (The Adult in the Plaid shirt on the couch)= He's an elder now, so I let him stay, the house is huge anyway. (I built a huge new one ;D)

Kayleigh (The ghost)= Went back to the "Netherworld" So she's gone now anyway.

Vincent (Guy in the back)= Aged up, got married, and moved out with Gracie (She's in the back!)

Miley (Girl in the front left)= She's still dating Dana, (Next to her) and, bless 'em, they're taking it slow. Aw! I love them, and I'm totally going to be playing them :)

Have you guys made any cool sims lately?

Love Always,
Khaos~

No comments:

Post a Comment