Tuesday, October 18, 2011

You Must Be Just Joshing. Right?

Nope. This post actually has something to do with my recent sim playing. So, like, I usually only play Sunset Valley, I dunno why, but whateves. My recent Sim I made is name Carli Wood. She married Barry Tenderlove, and right now have a bambino in the oven ^o^ lol. Anybody have some cool baby names? I was thinking Azlyn maybeh? Or Eve, yanno, something elegant. Unless it's a boy. Then I want to give him a crazy rockstar name.

Anywho, This is probably the best picture I have of her. I didn't really take many. I'll take more next time I play.

I also tryed playing a naturific game, failing within the first game hour ^__^
But she was real purty :)

BTW, I feel compelled to mention that Tiny, over on FRS, is talking about a modelling comp? I TOTALLY WANNA BE A JUDGE! Because my pictures would suck to bad to be a model. Actually, I may end up giving it a try. But whateves. If your interested, heres some purty linkage.

Hope I get to do something to help out, it'd be my first modeling comp, doing anything. I don't have photoshop so obviously my edits won't be TO good, but I always try :) And trying is what matters! At least, that's what I say to myself :):):):)

Hmm... I know you guys are wondering about The Carters' Legacy. Well, don't fear when the chapters are a long time apart, because I won't give this up.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH Ofcourse you can be a judge Khaos yanno just post a reply on the forum and give me your headshot I think 4 judges are better then 3.... Here is the link http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/438679.page

    ReplyDelete