Sunday, October 9, 2011

WHEEEEE!

Ohio there ;)

So lately I've been justa going with the flow-oh-oh. I don't know why, or what's up, or anything.

I don't even know what I'm talking about! ^.^

So anyway, still into the whole editing pics thing. (Does anybody want me to edit a picture for them? I'm tired of my own...)

But this past weekend, not being able to post anything, made me cry :'(

I love posting things on here, even if it's the most random thing never thought of! I have aquired lots of new CC, and I love it! It will deffo be over used in the legacy :)

I forgot to tell you Rexy & Eli's new baby's name. Well, I gave him such a weird name, that I honestly couldn't remember. BUT! I remember now. His name is Raeon. I know, I know, what kind of name is that? Welp, I dunno.

His picture isn't added on the family tree or anyfink. And as usual they are broke. This happens with everyfamily I play *normally*. They just end up broke! Is it because I pay taxes? ^o^

Just joshing :) Maybe....

Anywho, just thought I'd fill ya in! I've been playing lots of other sim familys, but they just aren't the Carters! So, I'm going to go play them right now, take some more pictures, and hopefully the next week will bring around a perfect time for me to post the new pictures!
~Mwah! Khaos

3 comments:

  1. When I saw this I thought: Yay! Khaos made a post! :D I forgot to bookmark this and I couldn't find it for a while...found it now, and I'm making sure to bookmark :)

    Can't wait for the new legacy chapter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why hello there. I seem to be one of those weird stalkers that just pop up anywhere. ANYWAY I just wanted to say I lurf ur blog its all magical like butterflies or something so yeppers I am your brand new STALKER!

    <3 Frozen

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Avid: Oh Avvie, I've missed you :) Glad you finally found meee!!! And as for the new chapter, SHOULD be out sometime this week, but I make no promises.

    @ Frozen: Awwh Thank you! And random stalkers are always welcome, its like.. having a ninja. you never know when they're gonna comment lol.
    And I THRIVE on randomness.

    ReplyDelete