Friday, October 28, 2011

Little Red Riding Hood

Does anyone know where I can find little red riding hood stuff for a simmy? I need to dress Khaos for a little story I'm putting together(: By the way, I do need other sims for it, if you want to offer one up? If not, then I guess I'll  just make my own....... *sigh*..... But that would mean Khaos has no friends, and that would suck! And also, any other halloweeny stuff would be rockin(:

With Love,
Khaos

P.S. 1000 views! Thank you sooo much, you have no idea how much that means to me! I was so scared that nobody would want to read my blog. I guess this means Khaos is going to be throwing a 1000 view party, eh? Everyone's invited! I could make multi uses for your favorite sim/simmyself!

This time for real,
With Love,
Khaos
XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. I would so love to give my simself to you but my game is fucked (as you may have read on me blog) and I've had to reinstall all my games so my previous simself is lost and any time I go to actually play on live mode my game crashes...


    /end of ramble\

    but if you knew of any solutions that would be great (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that sucks! And sorry, no soulutions, for some reason my game has never really had issues except when Generations broke the launcher.

    ReplyDelete