Sunday, October 16, 2011

This is a Sims Blog, moron.

SO, so, so true. But I found a cool poke-esqe memes. I have no idea what those are, but this is one apparently :)



1. Who is your favorite Pokémon?
Absolute Favorite: Eevee (:

Kanto/Generation I:  Pikachu
Johto/Generation II:  Butterfree
Hoenn/Generation III:  Mudkip
Sinnoh/Generation IV:  Glacion
Unova/Generation V:  (Don't have the game...) Oshowatt

Grass starter:  Treecko
Fire starter:  Chimchar
Water starter:  Squirtle

Eeveelution:  Vapreon
Legendary Pokémon:  Jirachi
Starter in Basic form: Treecko
Starter at Stage 2:  Monferno
Starter at Stage 3:  Empoleon

2. Why do you like your absolute favorite?
I like eevee because if you train her/him, then they can be VERY powerful, plus the suspense when they evolve is just… wow. The eeveelutions are adorable :)


3. What is your favorite type of Pokémon? Why?
Probably grass or fire, but water is cool too. I really DON'T like ground types though.

4. If you were a Pokémon, what would you be?


5. What would be the first Pokémon you catch on your journey? (Name one for each region.)
Kanto: Pidgey
Johto:  Rattatta?
Hoenn:  Ralts :)
Sinnoh: Starly
Unova: ??

6. Name your dream team. (Any region)
Kirlia, Ditto, Eevee, Jirachi, Dragonair :D

7. How long have you been interested in Pokémon?
Since I was like… 8 probably. I tried to quit over the summers, but I can't, so I just keep it a secret from my loser friends :)


8. What do you value more, the games or the toys?
Games, totally. I don't really have any toys :(

9. What games do you have?
Soul Silver, Diamond, Pokémon Explorers of Time, Pokémon Rangers.
I LOST my Emerald & Pearl games :(

10. What is your favorite plush? Figure? Game?
Plush:  A big, round Togepi! :)
Figure:
Game:

11. Name your top 5 least favorite Pokémon.
Bidoof & Bibarrel, because, what the heck? Their stats suck. & Muk & Grimer, because their just big puddles!

12. What is your most favorite and least favorite regions?
Most favorite:  Sinnoh
Least favorite:  Johto

13. Do you like anthropomorphic (human-like) Pokémon (Pokémorphs)?
I have no idea what the heck that is....

14. What Pokémorph species would you want to be?
Uh….

15. What is your favorite moment in the Pokémon anime?
When Ash gets his 8th gym badge in Sinnoh.


16. Which feature in any Pokémon game do you enjoy the most? (e.g. multiplayer battles, contests, day/night system, etc.)
2 way battles, oh yah :)

17. What is your favorite Pokémon song(s) (or song used in the Pokémon animé and movies)?
The very first theme song!!! GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!!!

18. What is your favorite Pokémon movie?
The first one :)

19. Do you prefer Pokémon that are powerful or Pokémon that have a good design (in other words, good looks)?
I usually pick by a mixture.

20. Quick! What is your most random thought (that's clean) of a Pokémon doing something that humans do?
Pokémon Contests! Modeling ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment