Friday, October 14, 2011

*Insert Witty Title Here*

So I have a question. I thought, since I couldn't really post much, that on the other site, the legacy blog, I could post love letters from Eli to Rexy. I thought it would be really cute & sweet. And if I just post a cover picture, you guys'll have some kind of legacy stuff. Does that sound cool? I think so(:

And in other news, I got Pokemon Diamond a few days ago. It feels SOOOO good to finally be able to play with the Sinnoh pokemon again, you have no idea. Mostly because I'm a geek with no life, atleast, that's what my friends tell me(;

Make sure to tell meh what you think of the whole Eli-Rexeh thing. They miss you.

2 comments:

  1. OHMYSWEETBABYJEBUSINHEAVEN...

    Your telling me:
    YOU LIKE THE SCRIPT AND POKEMON AS WELL!?!?!?!?!?!?

    *dies*

    mwah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeaayuhh! I <3 them both.

    YOU like them both too???

    MARRY ME.

    ReplyDelete