Monday, October 31, 2011

Yo, It's Halloween!

MY FAVORITEST TIME OF THE YEARRR! More then Christmas or my birthday! HALLOWEEN! I won't be able to do the story because of lack of sims (evil face) and personal reasons. BUT! I will be doing some sort of story soon I very much hope. I don't have the kind of internet where you can download and upload just anything, it takes alot just to upload a few pictures for editing and stuff, which sucks. But there's nothing I can do about it, it's that or nothing. As for sim playing, I'm about to start a game with 5 people in it, and I don't like doing that haha, so it's going to be a challenge. Of course, the city will be Bridgeport. It's a cool little gang haha! I'll take pictures, and give little descriptions of how they came to live in the "Swagtastic People" Household. My age is showing huh? I'm a teenager haha. Not 22...... *sigh* Anywho, what'd you guys do for Halloween? My friend and I went trick or treating haha! Never to old for that!

With Love,
Khaos

No comments:

Post a Comment