Saturday, October 22, 2011

Picture Spam!

So, like, yeah. Haha, I have a butt-load of pictures that nobody has ever seen before and I don't even know why I take them!! When, before I hast a bloggeh, I would make stories on powerpoint and pray someday someone would read meh stories, and I'd be all cool and shiz(:

Well, I has a bloggeh now. SO I can show youise guise piccies(:

These are from a random photoshoot I did of myself, Khaos Kraze(: This isn't her normal look, but I like it alot(:





These next pictures are from a game I played wif gay people. Because, I love gay guys. I have no idea why. But I'm desperate for a gay guy friend. Anywho, they ended up having a sprog named LulaBelle.





And that's all I can post at one time w/o making the post TOOOOOO long(: Til next time!

XOXOXO,
Mwah~Khaos(:

No comments:

Post a Comment