Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jay-Tee Babeee!

Haha, my nickname(:

Anywho, I honestly have nothing to say, because I have no news whatsoever. I have nothing to talk about. Except, I can talk about how I have nothing to talk about, which is pretty freaking boring if you ask me(:

Hm. We can talk about meee!(: I have the capability to be VERY self-centered. And my favorite two bands (music) are Maroon 5 and The Script. My favorite colors are orange and black, I'm very short, like 5 feet tall. I know, what the heck? WHEN WILL I GROW?! Probably never but I like being short(: I'mmma shortieeeee!(:

I am a 'Mericun, and I lurve mickey dee's. Which is slang for McDonalds. You guise probably knew, but I'm just being cautious yanno? Haha(:

And I have a few favorite bloggys I love to visit, and I am always looking for new legacies to read, but like to start reading when they are a healthy bit into the story. I hate waiting for chapters, like with Fury. UGGHHHH It's agonizing.

Well, I gues I shall end this, well, pointless post!

~Mwah!
Khaos(:

2 comments:

  1. Im.. 6'7. I know. I tower over all the small children. IM ASHAMED!

    I used to like Maroon 5, but then they did some stuff.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it's okay about being tall!(:

    AS for Maroon 5.... WHAT HAPPENED!? I didn't know about the scandlousnuss!

    ReplyDelete