Tuesday, October 11, 2011

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!

I love pokemon.

Now, I'm a-wondering if anybody knows anyfink bout free pokemon diamond? The new one? Because that's what I want. So badly.

As I'm writing this, I'm actually more focused on my soul silver game. The girls are sooo ugly, I usually just be a guy lol. Anywho, which starter is better? Chikorita, Totodile, or Cyndiquil? I luff them all. I just wanna wrap them all in a big huge cuddle. But sadly, Cydiquil would prolly burn me.

What's your favorite pokemon? Mine is deffo Ditto. I don't care 'bout power. I care about cuteness lol! Well, in a battle I care :) Which of the pokemon games do you like best? Lemme know in the comments!

ALSO!!! Does anyone know 'bout free pikachu ears? If anyone does, I will marry them. MARRY.

2 comments:

  1. I personally chose totodlie. I named him chuck.. You also get an egg at some point. If you watched the t.v show in the beginning you'll recognize what hatches from it :D Personally black is my favorite but I love heart gold too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually choose cyndiquil and name it Amber, regardless of gender(: I've already beat the game about twice, & I love the pokemon that comes from the egg lol (no spoilers here!*whistles innocently*) I don't have black OR white. I HAD pearl but lost it ): and right now I have soul silver & thats it.

    ReplyDelete