Thursday, February 2, 2012

Everyone Loves a Good Epic Fail.. Except Me >.>

Okay, okay, I personally love epic fails, but I have two that actually happened to me today, and it just wasn't nice.

1. So, here I am, standing in school, minding my own business, watching this really tall guy swing his book around. Well, I guess he swang it differently next time, because he hit square in nose. It hurt like crap, but what can yah do? Ugh.

2. Most embarrassing thing ever -__- We were getting out of 5th period, (The schedule was messed up, mind you!) and I was all, yaayyy! sciencee! But then my friend taps me on the shoulder, and says, "You don't have science, I have science." "Then what do I have?" I had to have a teacher look it up for me, because I honestly had no clue what my 4th period was.

Also, I'm creating a completely different simself, who will probably be up for download sometime soon. I hope. Maybe not, but I'll do my best! :) But when I say different, I really mean different. This one will look alot more like me than the other one. I have no similar qualities to the other one XD

I'll take a few photo ops :P MODELING!!! YAHH!!!

I don't know, blogging doesn't seem to be enough anymore. I want to do something else, too, like a magazine or something. It won't be out often, mostly just whenever I feel like it. Or maybe my new simself and I can model? Make a model? Haha, whatever. Valentines day is coming up, so that's a perfect modeling op :)

I'll think about it ;)

Love,
Khaos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment