Sunday, February 26, 2012

I Want Nothing of Your Vampirish Ways.

So, does anyone want to download my simself... as a vampire? I saved her as a sim, not a household, so she might not end up being a vampire in your game, but she's meant to be. So just change her, haha. Also, I forgot to add the ballerina stuff into my game, so no one can see that yet, because it's all really under wraps.

But I am willing to show you a vampire shot of me. I went goth and everything. I'm not blonde anymore!(:

I actually started out pretty girlyish, I didn't expect I was going to undergo this transformation. Would you like to see the before pictures?

Okay, so I never got before vampire pictures, but, essentially, this is what she looked like. I just added the ballerina poses and stuff, so I'll be doing that tonight, I hope.

Also.. who knew that Sim K would be besties with Kirby? I didn't. And guess who turned her?

I'll see who guesses first right, and try to find some kind of surprise for them. Makeover for their sim? I don't know.

Love,
Khaos<3

No comments:

Post a Comment