Sunday, February 26, 2012

This Little Play of Mine....


So, last year, in library, I got really bored. And I really wanted to play sims, or summink. Or talk to my online friends. (My Bestie was absent ) So I wrote a a play! I'm Khaos, Tiny is Tiny, and Mistress Murder is Shiloh  Enjoy! It's really, really short. Like... 1/8 of a scene. But I wrote it out of love, so that should count 


Shiloh and her friends are in her living room, watching a movie. Tiny is doing her nails.
Shiloh- Woah! Did you see that!?
Khaos- Yes! AMAZING special effects!
Tiny- (Gazing at nails.) What's so great about this movie? It's a just a little boy flying around on a dang broomstick.
Khaos- (Growling) I will slap you with my copy of The Sorcor's Stone.
Tiny- I'll just go blog now...
Shiloh- Great idea,

Teehee! Did you like? All these girlies have blogs, and here are the linkages!

Tiny-   I can't seem to find her blog. -.- So here is her profile: http://www.furyredsays.com/apps/profile/68595780/

Mistress Murder-  http://emoellarawksblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-layout.html 

Love,
Khaos<3

PS Sorry I haven't been around lately! It's just that this place is really dead. Maybe when Fury starts actively updating, this site will be more or less alive again(:

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! :D And i love how you included harry potter, as I'm a big nerd over harry p :P Sorry for the late reply:( And i know it's so sad, everything in the sims community is DYING D:

    ReplyDelete