Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hey Guise

I know I'm not updating as much as usual, it's mostly because of homework, but also because I've gotten involved with a few other sites that are really helping me with my writing, and I'm working really hard on keeping up with 3 different stories, which is actually pretty hard, believe it or not!

I know it isn't really much of an excuse, but I hope everyone can understand that writing is everything to me, and the better I get, the better chance I have of going to my dream college, and becoming a great author. I love you all, that includes you, silly lurker. I haven't played Sims in over 2 weeks I think, but this weekend I promise I'll spam you with new pictures.

If your wondering what sites I happen to be talking about, two are writing, and one is a fashion site.

Here is my profile on Quizazz- quizazz.com/EvanalineHallister
Here is my profile on Polyvore- http://evanalinehallister.polyvore.com/
And as you all know, this is my website where I'm currently posting my more proffessional stories and poems- www.krazykhaoswordvomit.blogspot.com

I'm glad that everyone is still working their way around here, and hope that you continue to. I've edited a few pictures, if anyone is interested?





Love,
Krazy Khaos
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment