Saturday, January 21, 2012

Swimmersaurousrex/ About me?

So, life first, huh?

This little guy the newest eddition to my always expanding family :) His name is Swimmersaurousrex. But I told everyone they can just call him Rexy, since Swimmersaurousrex is kind of a mouthful.



Here are my other pets:

This is my dog, Snoopy. He's a Basset, and we all know Bassets smell funny. At least, Snoopy does :)) But he's really cute and he's a good dog :)

This is my evil cat, Beau. When we first got him, he was a she, (or so we thought) and we named him Taralina :) Then we took him to the vet for shots and stuff, and they looked at me funky when I said, "Yeah, her name is Taralina." "Um, that's a weird name. Do you know your cat is a male?" "O_o"

Oh yeah, it was weird.

I'm also a HUGE Potterhead fan :) Especially Draco :))

Om nom nom.


I am also a fan of Glee. More specifically, Kurt XD

Chris is hot, too. Funny how they look alike, huh? ;)

And, my last addiction:

Teen Mom 2. (From left to right: Leah, Chelsea, Kailyn, and Jenelle) My favorite girl is Chelsea, (She looks great as a blonde, doesn't she?(: ) but I think that Kailyn and Leah are probably the best parents, but Chelsea is pretty close up there too. Jenelle needs to work some things out though... *facepalm* BUT! We can all agree that these girls are all beautifullll!!!!

Love Always,
Khaos<3

P.S. If you like glee as much as I do... I have a playlist dedicated to Glee <3  have a looksie, tell me if I should add songs, exc.

No comments:

Post a Comment