Monday, January 23, 2012

My New Blog

So, I write things. I'm a writer, what can I say? But they have nothing to do with Sims, really, so I prefer to keep them separate. That's why I made this blog. I'm still renovating, so it's still in the bland stage. But whatever, I really like it. I'm actually working on a story right now!! I'll be posting my Fleur story, and basically any other story I happen to write, and you guys can read it, and hopefully comment, and tell me if you liked it or not? :) I'd really appreciate any feedback I happen to get. I'll also be putting reactions down at the bottom, so if your short on time, you can just 'click'! whether it was good or bad or whatever. I really hope to see all my friends out there supporting me! I write about really weird things so times, so no haters please :) I'll put warnings and junk at the top of the page, so you kind of know what you're in for :)

Love Always,
Khaos<3 :))

Please be there!! Spread the word, I want people to see my writing!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment