Thursday, January 5, 2012

Meh Heh

Heeeyyyyy guiseeee!

What up?

Anyway, I'm working out the "kinks" to my new modeling project, and I'm making up themes for each round XD trust me, you guys are gonna LOVEEE it!! XD

If you have any ideas or input for me before I post it, email me at xkrazykhaosx@gmail.com please? Thanks in advance!

I was going to check out the forums, but it seems as though the forums are down? I'm not an avid poster over there,as I'm sure you guys know, (I bet nobody knows my username XD) but I'm QUITE the expert lurker. Oh yeah. I'm stalking most of your legacies anyway. (Write moar wontcha? YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!)

I don't have photoshop, so I reccomend those who want to participate, this site. Seriously, It's amazing if you don't have photoshop.

OH YEAH ONE MOAR THING!! Email me the link to your favorite pose, and a picture, please? I'll give you a cookie?
Okay, maybe not, but I can offer a bg heaping dose of LEGACY!


Don't you guys worry, you'll be meeting this cutie reaaall soon. But not as soon as you think. No, this is not a trick question.
Hm, anything else to add.. YES! I have recently become obssessed with THIS site. If you think your life sucks, check these out. I've also become a tiny smidge obssessed with teen mom. Or maybe very, but whateves. Look it up ;) If you do, you'll see Chelsea and Aubree, my favorite mom & baby on the entire show XD

Wow, long post today huh? Ah well :)

Love Always,
Khaos <3

By the by, DON'T FORGET TO EMAIL ME YOUR POSES AND PICTURES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment