Monday, December 12, 2011

Still Grounded.

Yepp! Apparently it was bad. ANYWHO I'm working on a new world. Well, some chick over at TS3 site made it, but suckishly. So, I'm remaking it to be a kingdom! I even have freaky weirdos! Ohhhh yesh! It's actually called St. Carrington, and there are, like, 10 lots. 3 have houses on them. Whyyyy are you so lazyyyy?

I'll be sure to post pictures at some point. I think there'll be a cool story to go along with it. I hope so anyway.

I'll be back sooner than I was before, sorry for that absence, but I'm prepping for my boyfriend's b-day :)

Love Always,
Khaos <3

3 comments:

  1. wooo, i shall download and support when it's ready! woooootttt!
    ~avie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it will be ready. I'm sooo peed off, because I worked on it for over 3 hours last night, and now the save file is corrupted, and won't play at all. So I tried again this morning, and the stupid thing still corrupted. It has nothing to do with me, but it won't let me play it after I save and quit. Ackkkk. I'll edit a diffrent world, because I need a cool fantasy one haha, but it won't be this one.

    ~Ahem~ Excuse my wall of text haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAAAH, hate when that happens! D: sorry khaos!:/

    ReplyDelete