Monday, December 19, 2011

Oscar Meyer Weiner

Neiner neiner neiner, oscar meyer weiner!
With ketchup, & cheese baby,
Don't break my heart baby,
Cheese.
The melted kind.



So sorry about that!


Or... not.


Soo, happy early Christmas/Hannukah/Quanza! I'll be posting several things Christmas day for sure, so, when you get home, or get somewhere after your Christmas party, be sure to check that out! :) Lots of Christmas presents from your loverly neighborhood Khaos!

I was hoping to borrow some simselves or summink? I mean, everyone likes to see their sims in stuff, ammirite? Khaos (Mee!) is kind of throwing a super awesome Christmas party! And, if anybody celebrates something diffrent, like Hannukah, (Please excuse the horrid spelling for me, wills yuh? :D) I'll be sure to incorporate your traditions in too! :)

If you want to give me your sim, but don't want other people to have their grubby hands on him/her, just message me HERE.

Also, if you want, you can also give me a link to a cute costume you like? It can be a costume party..! Costume isn't required though :)

Love always,
Khaos <3

No comments:

Post a Comment