Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hurr Hurr

Herro >.<

Sooo, I have a question. Have you ever made a sim after a real person, then they started acting like that person? Like, do your simselves ever do something that you instantly think, "I'd sooo do that ;)" What makes me think of this, is my simmieself, (whom I was playing little less then an hour ago!) pulled this in the hot tub:

Splashity Splash.

I mean, this reminded of the quote my friend sent me earlier, "You always have that friend that makes you laugh with their stupidity." It was pretty mean, but I couldn't help but laugh, because I'm fascinated with little things, which is pretty funny to the rest of my friends and family(:

Mmk, so I didn't post on here just to laugh at myself....

I'm being serious.

Someone get the serious font.

Here goes.

I'm thinking of doing a modeling comp? And even better, I'm thinking of hosting one. I need to make my mind up really soon, because New Years is a cool theme, dontyathink? A New Years Eve photo shoot! :D Well, mayb not this year....

Still, what do you think? Think Sim KK and I could dominate? Probably not but yanno whateves! It's all about trying ;) Are you guys in any modeling comps right now? Hosting one? Something with a duck? You can share ;)

Love Always,
Khaos <3


4 comments:

  1. Thanks! Maybe Tonight, or tommorow I'll make a forum about it. I'm REALLY thinking hard on this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herro! :D I'm Gamersaurus Rex, as you can see,^-^ I'm new to the online interwebs scene, so I'd really appreciate if you visited my bloggity and supported it (: Awesome blog yourself BTW!

    Thanks in advance,
    GamersaurusRex ~ ♥ call me Rexy ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thank you Rexy! Have you tried posting on the forums? (On the simmie ones!!) There you may reach a diffrent audience of people. Just don't forget its theree lol!!

    ReplyDelete