Thursday, December 8, 2011

Something of the Sort

So, the reason I'm not around lately is because I'm kind of grounded from the internet. Like, we use a moble hotspot, and I'm not supposed dl things, but I usually do anyway. I just watch myself. Well, this weekend I decided to clean out all my cc (which isn't lasting, I'm putting it back in right now :D) and dl my store stuff, yanno, which was kind of alot. Well, I guess I just lost track or something, and now we have 50% remaining. Yay.

And in all honestly, I'm starting to think I'm not the only here who's grounded, despite the fact most of you are 18 & up. Because where are you guys? No one has been posting much, at least when I last checked it. What did you guys think of my story I wrote? Was it good...? I hope so.

As for my legacy, I'm on chapter 8, where you guys are on chapter 3. And after I finish writing this I plan on writing more. So... Yeah. you're way behind, and it is completely my fault, I'm really sorry. I don't like posting months apart, but that's just how it is, I guess. I don't like it either, trust me.

So, hows your week been? Having fun? Are you grounded too? Why? Talk to me!!!! I won't be able to check it immediatly but yanno whateves!

Byeee!
Love Always,
Khaos <3

1 comment:

  1. I've just been real busy lately, hun. The interwebs just be so big, yanno?

    ReplyDelete