Thursday, March 29, 2012

M.I.A

Sorry for being M.I.A these past days, I haven't had much time to play sims, never the less add interesting stuff to my blog. But I love all my readers, so hopefully I'll be back for a while.

Has anyone listened to One Direction? Frozen, who has entered the realms of Quizazz, surely has! Louis Tomlinson, this guy >>
Is super cute! Gahh! I'm totally fangirling, deal with it!

But for reals, I love them! So much, I'm writing this fan fic that you should totally read to make me happy. And if One Direction doesn't interest you, then you can check out my other stories and make me even happier!

I know, it's shameless. Meh. I really love you guys though :)

XOXO,
Khaos<3

1 comment:

  1. I kind of pretty much like One Direction, yes. But they're not my type of music and wayyy too mainstream *cough* hipster *cough*. No but srsly, I'm trying to convince myself that I don't like 'em :P

    ReplyDelete