Friday, March 2, 2012

Hey Ya'll ;)

Mmk. So I gots some stuff for YOU :)

One, I have a new facebook page-  LIKE ME to get first notice on everything! 

Two! I uploaded some new Sims! You can now officially get my sexy vampire self HERE and HERE you may get my new sim, Cat Kazophras. Cool last name, ammirite? Of course I am :) And lastly, HERE is Evanaline HOLLISTER. She kind of inspired my simself, be thankful for her!

Since I'm being nice, I'll give you links to some of the other sims I've up. These are some of my first sims ever, so please be nice :)

Eric Marx
Bella Thorne
Kurt Pride
Roquelle Thorne
Rexy Carters (Yes, THAT one!)
Freya Blaze Cate
Corin Cazy
Serene Cazy
Apple April

I cannot log in to the site there anymore, but I can upload, so. I'll upload there, and give you links. Sound good?

Love,
Khaos <3

No comments:

Post a Comment