Sunday, July 17, 2011

Think up something, I have nothing.

Yeah I'm still super excited!! I think Town Live Stuff comes out July 26th, but don't quote me on that.

In other news, do I have any Harry Potter Fans? I am just dying to see the new Harry Potter. I have read all the books and seen all the movies.... BUM BUM BUH!!! But I haven't seen the last one. Part 2. Depressing much?

And on a simmy note, I have Chapter Five written. Just to see what you guys think it's about, I will tell you the title: Seer. Can any take a guess? Seer should be up in Monday afternoon, Or Tuesday morning. Oh yeah, Rexy and her hubby Eli will be on the exchange by Tuesday at the latest. I have one question for you guys though. Should I upload them one by one? Or...... should I upload them as a household, when they *SPOILER* stop having babies? And, no, Rexy isn't pregnant again. Yet.... If I upload them as a household, won't that make them take LONGER to download?

Anyways, have you guys seen the Harry Potter movie yet?  What do you think Chapter 5 is gonna be about? Household or Single?

No comments:

Post a Comment