Saturday, July 30, 2011

NOOOOOO!!!! KURT!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOO!!!! THEY SIMPLY CANNOT DO THIS!!!!!!
He is the greatest guy in the history of forever! I don't even care if he's gay!!!!!! THEY CANNOT LET KURT/CHRIS GRADUATE!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOO!!!!
Yes. I'm quite ticked at the prospect of glee with out my favoritest charachter in the world.  After I watched him on glee, I really wanted a gay friend. I still do, I mean, but anyway. He's shouldn't be allowed to graduate. He's too cool for that. I shall miss you, Kurt Hummel.

But since I can't control that, I can keep Kurt alive with some of his quotes XD

Or a ton. Anyway, Enjoy :)




Will: Its not the song, you guys just need to get into it.
Kurt: No, its the song, its really gay.

You need to call me before you dress yourself. You look like a Technicolor zebra

You can’t kick people out of Glee Club because you don’t like the way they look!

Kurt: Maybe Quinn is lactose intolerant.
Artie: That doesn’t explain all the crying

Oh Bambi, I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mommy

Kurt:Can we please talk about the giant elephant in the room?
Santana: Your sexuality?

I don’t understand how lightning is in competition with an above-ground swimming pool.

Though I’ve been grouped with the boys, my allegiance still remains with you ladies. They declined my offer to do their hair in cornrows and all of my artistic decisions have been derided as too costly because they involve several varieties of exotic bird feathers

You know why they call them slushies, don’t you? Cause it’s what your butt looks like if you have too many of them

At least you don’t have to worry about me getting someone pregnant.

We all know that I am more popular than Rachel. And I dress better than her.

Raise your right hand. Your right hand, Brittany.

Burt: Congrats on the kool-aid or the hi-c.
Kurt: High F

I love you Kurt!!! And thank you too Chris Colfer for being a great actor, and making Kurt Hummel such a believable charachter. On the Prom episode, I even cried. And I don't ever cry for tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment