Sunday, September 18, 2011

Oh, Judgey, Wudgey (:(:

http://www.familyecho.com/?p=ZA2V4&c=6hsql0fmwy&f=159580034483224396#view:START

I think this is the link to the Carters Family Tree (:

And, wanna judge my simmy? (; After I show you a few shots of her, I will show you her husband, the daughter, then son (Beware, the daughter is an attention whore.)

Model: AnnaMaria Frio (Maiden: CaBello)







AnnaMaria started out in a trashy trailor park, and met her hubby (Can you guess who?) at the park. It tooke him weeks to set up the flame but soon they had a shotgun marriage, and right now, both are superbly happy (:

Okay? Rate: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.
Thankies! If you want, you rate the Daughter and The son, (TWINS!!!) But you can't rate The Husband bc I didnt make him. Or, tell me which outfit you like better on AnnaMaria, A,B (: A=first one, B= second one.
And now the Husband, Connor Frio!

The Daughter, Hannah Frio!
(You are allowed to rate Hannah)

 
And finally, Matt Frio!
(You can rate Matt. Looks just like Connor right? I think so.)
He barely ever smiles lol! Poor thing, not really. Matt and Hannah are spoiled rotten!!
And now a family picature (The twins are toddlers in this picture)

Before I go, you should know that Jared Frio has the cutest family ever. He bedded down with Jamie Jolina. Whenever I play, she usually ends up old and alone! It just warms my heart to know shes finally loved! Anyway, they have two kids, Dalma and Shannon (Dalma=Female, Shannon=Male. I know, weird. Holly Alto and Parker Langerak named one of their kids Ti-Ling. What the crap???)

No comments:

Post a Comment