Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blargh.

Yeah. Exactly what the title implies. So anyway, just an "I am not dead!!" post. Sorry but the chapters may be coming once a month. I am pretty busy but you can expect one the first week of every month. I have commitment issues apparently, and a ten legacy scares me. So here is what I was thinking! I could just like, make a six generation legacy, and if I do make it that long, then I may go longer. Well, thats it! Thanks for taking the time to visit the bloggy btw and if you have anything to say about just please leave a comment.


Oh yeah, Don't you guys just love this picture? Its the Carters founder, Rexy. Rexy Carters. I just wanted to share the love ;) Hey, does anybody know anything helpful about blogger? Just wondering, cos as you know thats what I'm using, first blog, donchaknow, and I want as much feedback as possible. Thanks!

<3 Khaos

No comments:

Post a Comment